I will record you 10 International custom DJ Drops

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Today's Top Gig: I will record a female voice over in a Jamaican Accent

Gig Graphics


Gig Description:

Will record a studio quality voice over of 150 words or less of anything you want me to say in a Jamaican or Caribbean Accentfor $5. For scripts over 150 words order an additional gig multiple to cover every additional 150 words or less.

Tell me the character of the voice you want (eg. Young woman, excited) & I will provide you with an mp3 (or other audio format of your specification) for each take.
  • I provide 3 takes of all scripts of 150 words or less. No videos. 
  • For gigs with scripts over 300 words, an additional $10 required for multiple takes. 
  • Different rules and rates apply for LISTS of any kind. Please message me before ordering a gig for one. 
  • I offer FREE DEMOS (of low quality) so you can hear how I sound saying your script before you order. 
  • Will translate your English script to Patois/Jamaican Creole for FREE 
  • N.B. Two separate & unrelated scripts of 150 words or less in total equals 2 gigs, not one. 
  • First revision FREE. Subsequent revisions attract a fee of $5 
  • $5 fee for revisions due to script changes made after I already delivered. 
Use me for your voicemail, commercials, video game, audiobook, DJ Drops/shoutouts, e-learning course & more!

The Gig:
https://www.fiverr.com/aishar/record-a-female-voice-over-in-a-jamaican-accent

No comments:

Post a Comment